ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, January 12, 2006

dead tired.... sore legs and hands... but priceless holiday in singapore.
carmen and my favourite dessert.... sea coconut with nata de coco
A GREAT holiday with 2 great gal friends and a great guy friend!!! Thank you Wei yi for ur hospitality, ur time and everything.... Thank you carmen for being such a great joy and my companion during this trip. thank you sean for ur humour. I got to know both of carmen and wei yi better during this trip and i'm sooooo blessed that i can call both of u great friends, not to forget sean too.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... » » »

     
  • At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home