ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The next day we went to the Zoo.... slept late and woke up early.... we were zombies... but had a great time at the zoo... was an open concept zoo.... so no cage only some places got cages like the reptiles and insect area.
once me, carmen, sean and paul arrived we went on our separate way... sean and paul went to their aunt's house while carmen and me went with wei yi.... first things first.. FOOD glorious FOOD....top left is char kuey teow.. so much different from kl style coz singapore its black in colour but kl its white... top right is satay noodle that was yummy... in the middle was lo bak ko aka cha tow kuey... bottow left is chendol and bottom right is my yummy sea coconut with nata de coco.. scrumptious. After our makan we went to bugis shopping.. lots of bargaining... i loved shopping there.. as for carmen... she likes her comfort but seeks cheap stuff... after bugis we went to chinatown... bought more stuff there.... as i was shopping. carmen was shopping with her eyes.. looking at singaporean guys and found one at Mc Ds. she was in dreamland after that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home