ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, January 12, 2006

After the bird park we went to Wei yi's parents shop to eat... wow..... such good food... we had pan mee, oyster egg and singaporean hokkien mee.... we ate sooo much till i was '3 months pregnant.' Can u see my stomach in the picture. After lunch we met up with Sean at Little India. Carmen bought what she was looking for. after that me and carmen went back to Wei yi's house for dinner that her grandmother cooked and slept while Wei yi went for bible study.
Saturday we spent at the bird park early morning... the walk was a breeze coz... of me... my whining... hehe..... after the zoo and the bird park... we all came to realise that carmen and chi yenn should go on holiday together as they like nature and animals while me and wei yi love to shop. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot!
    »

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home