ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


after walking like for hours to me coz my legs were like 'falling off'' we couldn't find clarke quay so decided to go on our separate way. on the mrt wei yi saw the clarke quay stop so we jumped out of the train and walked on our journey again to find MOS.. just carmen, me and wei yi... and finally we found it. like some dungu tourist asking around for directions.and taking photos.. embarrassing.. didn't enter coz drizzling and line was as long as the great wall of china. sean and me at the esplanade... after that we walked around looking for clarke quay where MOS was. by that time carmen and I were exchanging shoes coz our feet were killlllllling us.... we didn't find clarke quay but instead found boat quay and had dinner there... we were on a budget so finally we found a thai shop that gave us 20% off... i enjoyed the dinner but some didn't coz apparently the i think bos of the restaurant was talking behind our backs bout us... maybe bout us being so kiam siap (stingy) coz student on a budgent.. but i was facing at the back of her thus enjoyed my dinner while others didn't.

after lunch we slept for awhile coz was so tired after all the walking in the zoo.... after our slept we dressed up and for the night. wore our 'killer, vain' shoes coz Sean wanted to go to MOS. We met shermaine at the esplanade. blame sean for our misery! after the zoo went back to wei yi's house and lunch was already prepared by her grandma....never eaten so mucha prawns.... good food.. everyday had soup, fish, prawn, chicken and vegies... such good food... wei yi.. can i adopt ur grandma.. she's so cute... the last day me and carmen wanted to take a picture with her.. but she rain away....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home