ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Mother soooo cute in this picture
Christmas in Bangkok was SOOO funn..... lots of shopping and sightseeing.... not much sighseeing... mainly the temple which we didn't like... the snake farm which at night i had a night mare and this floating market which was one... so this picture is at the floating market... was fun... didn't buy anything but bought food... love thai food... i enjoyed bangkok but it seems dad didn't like bangkok coz he didn't like the shopping there and the sight seeing we did in bangkok wasn't his cup of tea. mother wanted to watch the aqua show.. but i rather go shop then see the aqua 'gal' dance.