ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, January 12, 2006

finally we finished it all up.... carmen still wanted to eat more.... savoury food though.

had haagen daz chocolate delight for dinner... yummmmmm. carmen was so worried we couldn't finish it and wasn't so keen on having it but i had to try this.
After church carmen and myself went to orchard for shopping.. yeah!!! regardless of rain or hail or snow.. nothing got in our way while we shopped around sharing one umbrella among the 2 of us. we went to far east which was my fav place but carmen didn't like it coz it wasn't a 'comfortable' place to shop- crowded. then we went to Ck tangs and Taka for awhile but the shops were too expensive. after walking in the rain we found Heeren. at 9pm.. we went back to city hall which is Carmen's favourite shopping place... shopped at raffles city where carmen got some stuff and i got a coat at city hall. :) reached wei yi's house at 11pm. what a long day but a great day of shopping. Sunday... church day.... carmen, me and sean went to new creation church at suntex city. the service started at 11.15am and we reach there at 10am and guess wat? people were lining up to get the best seats for the 11.15am service.. talk about kiasu.... carmen was waiting in the line for 20 minutes... can u spot her in the picture? after 20 minutes me and sean asked carmen to get out of the line and we waited in the visitor'ssection which was a shorter line. i was so moody coz i don't believe in lining up for church. old ppl and pregnant lady also needed to line up. worship was good.... pastor was alrite... seats were comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home