ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

the penguins... so cute.... and so obedient.. it was feeding time and when feeding time was over.. the guy said to the penguin.. 'okie go home time.. go go... go home' The penguins were sooooo adorable and obedient.. they walked back home.
Wei yi's white tiger... so beautiful.
Carmen's favourite animal at the zoo.... she wanted to take one home
my favourite animal at the zoo... soooooo cute.... carmen and wei yi were scared when we approached the bears coz there was no cage and it was so opened.they thought the bears would jump out and eat them up... hilarious.....hahaha....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site...
    » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home