ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Sunday, August 28, 2005


which part i like the best of initial D other than the racing part is the pak toring bit, the first time holding hands... brings back sweet memories.... i remember the first time me and jet held hands..was like 2 months or something like that after we pak tor. my heart was pumping a million beat a second. i was like floating on cloud 9.He's so sweet... asked me whether can hold my hands.. not once but a few times coz after we let go he would ask again till i told him dun have to ask to hold hands everytime.. such a gentleman, this is call respect. :) i miss those times when our relationship just started.... no farts, no burps, being gentle, kind, treating me like princess, ignoring everyone's comments but not mine, starring at each other's eyes, everyday talking on the phone till early morning, first kiss my heart just skipped a beat, holding hands (before every month the skin on his hands will peel and there will be new skin so his hands not that soft and not that nice to hold but he would always put lotion to make his hands soft for me to hold), cook for me, baby talk, buy flowers, buy a big forever friends teddy bear with a flowers carrying them all the way to uni embarrassing himself, buy presents for me that i didn't choose (his taste is good), saying sweet and lovely things to me and about me to his friends....etc.. its not like there's none of these now.. but when it just started its extra extra extra special, not for farts and burps though (that's often by me).. :p. now that me and jet don't see much or talk much to each other.... it makes the heart grow fonder.... i really miss him lots and i miss those times we went out together and with friends too. thinking back bout the past... i want it back....
 Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home