ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

losing weight

guess wat? today i weighed myself and i lost 2 and a half kg. :) i used to be 46gk back in kl before i came to perth... than i gain lots of weight.... and it didn't go down throughout my stay in perth and today i weighted myself.. i've lost 2 and a half kg. dunno whether its from the diet or not... i think it must be... u see.. i didn't cheat during the diet. :) i stuck to the rules and regulations. :)

today i finished an assignment and had a test.. so went lunch with sean and treated myself and went shopping.. YEAH!! i haven't shopped for a month!!! i love shopping.... shopping everyday can be a bore coz u see the same clothes over and over again.. but shopping after 2 weeks so soo fun but painful for the wallet... so i bought lots of stuff today... bought a top, and a vintage jacket.. so nice.. i love it.. and jeans... i bought a size 6 jean. it was too big or too small just fitt but it was a more to the tight side however jeans can stretch. i just hope after the diet i won't gain weight. :) i wanted to get another top but sharo talked some sense into me.. (bumped into her in the city). maybe i'll ask my mom.. hehehe....

4 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you two very very yok ma!!

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet chiyenn's cheated already.

    are your bowel movements improving too?

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger Victoria said…

    yes yes... been pang saing more regularly than last time.. y u say chi yenn might be cheating?

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GRR.
    i want to be 46 kg.
    why am i so far off the mark?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home