ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Sunday, August 21, 2005


went to watch the russian national ballet,nutcracker with chi yenn, mom and brendan.... was nice.... the gals dancing so gracefully and the guys with their cute, shaped butts. :) eventhough it was nice i feel asleep some parts coz i was sooo tired. mom also feel asleep some parts.... must be the food.. after lunch, the food makes ppl sleepy.. dunno for u but that happens to me. had a good time ... next show will be at night and a drama with singing or talkign coz interpreting dance isn't my line. didn't really know the story through the dance.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot! » » »

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home