ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

anger management

I feel pretty,

Oh so pretty,

I feel pretty and witty and gay,

And I pitty,Any girl who isnt me today,

Lalalalalalalala

I feel charming,

Oh so charming,

It's alarming how charming i feel,

..................................................................................................

so far throughout my parents stay... i've been a good gal... no scolding... no mummy crying ( i dun always make my mom cry... i'm an angel but sometimes i'm very bad to her that sometimes make her dissappointed in me and i'm also dissappointed at myself)... no dad angry at me... been a good gal... :) patience is a virtue.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home