ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Woke up early to send my dad to uncle hoe peng's house to go fishing and after that went to class at TABOR. don't u just find it hard to stay awake for morning lectures after always sleeping till 10-12pm during the holidays. So i was finding it soooo hard keeping my eyes opened during the first half of lecture but after the coffee... soo wide awake. After lect i went to Mc Ds for lunch.. guess wat i ate?? Garden salad. y? Coz me and chi yenn are planning to do this liver cleaning diet end of this month, i mean week... so i'm trying to get ready for that but its sooo hard. while eating the salad i felt like vomiting... its as bad as eating intestine, i dunno which is worst. dun get me wrong, i do eat veg.. but veg diet.. i dunno bout that... so yes i ate the salad but there's an extra thing thing i didn't mention... i couldn't resist but had a small order of fries. i dunno whether i can 100% commit to this diet... i can't life without food, i live to eat... after lunch, sat there doing my work and at 1.30pm met up with a friend (X) for movie... herbie.... her bf fetched her to the movies and fetched her back.. so sweet huh her bf. the movie was great.. i liked it.... some sad parts, maybe had a tear somewhere. :) so my birthday wish.... can get me a herbie. :) one with attitude, alive and winks.. hehehe. :) Posted by Picasa