ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Sunday, August 28, 2005

initial D

its 2am and i'm not sleepy.. y??? must be all the sweets... me and chi yenn broke out diet today coz of the dessert fair.. so we have to lengthen 3 more days of our 2 months diet plan.... 1 week passed and my bro said i've lost weight yeah.. :) but i rather have comments like nicer looking skin.. but losing weight is also nice but wanna lose more weight at certain areas... anyway... just saw initial D.... sooo nice.. i like it.... jay chou soo cute expecially with the side fringe...... so cute... side parting is sooooo adorable. wish i can do that with my hair.. oh.... i like his driving.. i wanna try it sometime but i've got an auto car... will it work? maybe i should try on my bro's car... at night when there's less cars. maybe in the parking lot. :)