ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i will survive

Its been 9 days since i've seen Jethro and few days since we've really talked... today we talked but it was asking me to do something... so wasn't a talk... i miss him... i'll be seeing him this saturday.. yeah... he was saying this sat there's a dance party at ywam so he invited me to be his date coz he doesn't want to dance with anyone except me... so sweet... i'm a simple gal and am very easy to please. :) can't wait to see jethro...

update on jethro.... he's really enjoying himself in ywam.... on fire for God.... hearing God's voice and really believing and trusting him. He's not working n all his money was for his PR application, so he's trusting in God to provide. n NO i'm not his provider, n no i'm not a selfish gf. God has been his provider since he quit working. Praise the Lord. You want to know more bout Jethro and his faith in God providing for his finances, will ask him to share with u some day. He's still praying for finances to go to outreach.... there's 3 groups of outreach destination, 1. cairo and aust, 2. nepal and aust, 3. nepal and thailand. he feels God is calling him to Nepal and thailand. it will be a great experience for him and i'm so happy to hear of his fire and passion for Christ. however sometimes its too much for me but i remember that time i was like him . well.. its not bout me... its bout Jesus n i'm estatic to hear of Jethro abounding love for God.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey babe, i know it's been ages since we spent time together. i really miss the old days. it's just too much things happening lately. i really hope when everything's settle, i can get to spend more time with u and other ppl.

    anyway, glad to hear about Jet. miss him too!! havent seen him for ages!! great to hear about him enjoying himself in ywam and his fire for God.

    keep in touch

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Joyous said…

    wow..definitely tough being apart from each other but like the saying goes, "distance makes the heart grow fonder". I'm so glad that Jethro is at YWAM. I'm sure both of you will make it through together.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    "however sometimes its too much for me but i remember that time i was like him"

    tehhe... sometimes i identify with that commment so very much

     

Post a Comment

<< Home