ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SYDNEY! 15/12-26/12

SYDNEY!!! We stayed at Florence and Brent's place. They were a real blessing to us. Took us around shopping, eating, hillsongs, and sight-seeing. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! How did i repay them for their kindness? Introduce them to CHI YEN!!! :) It was the first time brent met Chi yenn. She showered him with lots of laughter, but lots of anger too... his friends never saw him angry before, but during this trip, Chi yenn brought out the anger and frustration in him. You'll find out later.
They organized a christmas party at their house and flo cooked turkey, roast pork. YUmmmy!! Played pictionary and exchanged gifts.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home