ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Visited Hillsong church at Castle Hill, the place I used to live when i was 5. My family also went to Hillsongs when it just started. Was looking at a published book of the early years of Hillsong church and i saw a group picture of the ppl in church that time and could pick out norman, my mom, dad and me in the picture. Ppl didn't believe it but it was soo us. Anyway, we went fo the Christmas play which was awesome. It was a musical, the acting, music and voices were amazing! They even had farm animals in the play too.
The delicious food we had in sydney, HUGE plate of spare ribs, dim sum, pancakes, SEAFOOD, ice cream, korean, vietnamese, char kuey teow, English tea, lobster.... yUmmmmMMmy
The Taronga Zoo... liked I promised Chi yenn i would go with her. I didn't take much pictures of the animals, so i took pictures of chi yenn as the 'animal' instead. U can see chi yenn in the middle 2 pictures of me feeding her. :P
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home