ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Saturday, April 28, 2007

SUNSHINE COAST
Ah ma being ah ma, entertained herself during the bus ride to sunshine coast. The bus driver said everyone had to wear their seat belt and Ah ma strapped her ginger bread man. During the trip he came loose and as a consequence ah ma had to torture it. She's soooo cruel. She ate his left leg first, then his right hand, after that both the remaining hands and feet, then his body and lastly his head. MAY U REST IN PEACE.



I wanna retire in sunshine coast. The beach was beautiful - pure paradise. We checked into the backpackers and guess wat? Ah ma feel in 'love' with the front counter.. HUBA HUBA.... but i do admit he's cute, buff with glasses. So guess wat ... AH MA was flirting with HIM.. HAHAHAHAHAHA... soooo cute. well.. ah ma said she wasn't flirting, she was being friendly. Uh huh... Wanna know how it went? Well.. we were the first in line to get checked it and behind us were a number of people. So you wanna be considerate and quickly check in rite... but not for ah ma. The guy asked us where we were from, I wanted to answer from Malaysia but ah ma answered him before I could say anything. She asked him, 'Where you think we're from?' I'm like thinking AH MAAAAAA... ppl behind wanna check in lah.. just answer his question. So the guy said, 'You guys sound like ur from Canada.' Ah ma laughed, 'Really, do we really sound like Canadian?' ah ma said. They guy smiled and Ah Ma smiled back. Then we finally got our keys. The whole day AH ma was sooo nice. Think she was daydreaming bout her cutie the whole day. HAHA... Well... we had a good time, we went kayaking the whole afternoon. I enjoyed that time coz we laughed our brain out and sunbathed after that. The next day we checked out and I think ah ma was soo sad coz she had to leave her hunk behind..hehehe... we went cycling around the town, and saw this open market. we checked it out and a stall sold sambal chilli... YUMmm.. we each bought a bottle. After that had lunch and walked by the beach and ah ma saw another cute guy and took a picture of him from afar. U can see in the pictures a guy talking on the phone. Then we went to underwater world.


Chi yenn wanted to go to the Australian Zoo, but she also wanted to go to the Taronga Zoo in sydney. So I told her, I don't like going to zoos coz u've seen them once, you've seen them all for a till you die. But since I'm sooo nice I told her i'll accompany her to only one zoo. So since i thought sydney zoo was good i opted for that. So the next day chi yenn went to the zoo herself. Thank GOd i didn't go coz she said lizard roamed around on the pathway and I hate lizards, hate any kind of reptiles.

GOLD COAST

We only had time for one world, so we opted for movie world. Isn't very nice but alrite. I didn't dare go on the rollercoaster but only dared to go on the small ones. Oh Oh.... another embarrassing AH ma story. On our trip back to brisbane, we just go onto the bus and before getting onto the bus, me and shaz went to the toilet coz it was the smartest thing to do before u go on a long trip. AH ma on the other hand didn't do that. Once we got on the bus and 5 min later, ah ma said she desperately had to do to the toilet. me and shaz wanted to strangle her. We told her to tell the bus driver to stop at some place for her to go to the loo. But ah ma being herself, said, 'No... wat if he gets angry with me. I dun want him to scold me.' THen we told her, 'then u gotto hold it for 2 hours, u can a not?' SHe said she could. 10 min down the road she said she can't and we kept bugging her to tell the bus driver to stop and told her he would understand. But being her stubborn self she didn't say a thing. I think the bus driver heard us and he stopped at a place. Chi thought he was gonna pick someone up, so we told her now or never. She then went up to him and ask, "Will u be long?" I'm like WAT??? What if he says No, then she won't go toilet? The sensible thing is to ask him to stop awhile while she goes to the toilet. Then the bus guy said, 'u wanna go toilet rite? its over there'. Then ah ma smiled and ran to the toilet. While she was in the toilet, the bus guy teased her, "will i be long".. hehehe.... AH MA.. AH MA... AH MA... wat to do with u?
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home