ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

steam boat with cousin and his housemates, Gary and Hong Yeh. Great dudes who cleaned up for us and Gary gave up his room for us gals to sleep in.

sent Sharolyn off to the train station to go back to Perth. Bumped into Sean who had just landed in Melbourne.
krispy Kreme. Yum Yum Yum YUMM
Melbourne Museum
Sean trying to eat ANTS
Me and my cousin's daughter, Naomi
At Hobart, 30th Dec

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pigtoria, miss ya miss ya *hugs* aya, i was reading about your trip both yrs and on sharo's. vic,
    great trip!! aya, *shld've gone with u all ;p hey, how come you shop but you didn't buy any? *sharo's blog* hee... alrightie, happy new year vic. take care. love ya.

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Victoria said…

    didn't buy in melbourne coz didn't see anything nice and when i did see something nice its expensive and i was trying to budget.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home