ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My beautiful family


The love and care that I have from my family is unmeasurable. I am grateful for your support, unfailing love, Godly guidance, and unceasing prayers during the last 5 years of uni. I couldn't have done it without you. I am blessed and I love you guys! Not to forget, I could never have done it without God. He was my tower of refuge, my saviour, and in Him I found peace and strength. It was tough, but I held on to God's promise on my life.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATES MY DEAREST VIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^0^ :):):) INDEED, GOD IS AWESOME AWESOME!!!!! *HUGS*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home