ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Saturday, August 05, 2006


Here’s big news for all,
Just for your ears and eyes.
A birthday bash for our Chi Yenn
And hey--- it’s a surprise on her 21st year

It started at midnight on the 30th
Where 14 of us went to give her a creamy present.
We stood outside ringing her bell till after 3 times she came out.
We sang the happy birthday song and after she blew the candle,
Gavin was the first to give her her present.
She loved it I believe. :) So we continued to shower her with more creamy presents.

Later we went to Oriels to chat, asked her questions and she did a dare.
We got her a strawberry cocktail and she flared.
Her dare was to get the bartender's personal mobile phone number.
She did the dare but didn't get his number. oh what a bummer.

At night we took her to Santa Fe for dinner.
25 of us turned up coz she's our winner.
We ate and chat and had a great time with her.
Happy 21st Chi Yenn !


"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

Your such a sweetheart, truly,
Fun with you never ends
We celebrate your lovely life
For me your just pure joy. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home