ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, March 22, 2006


Sat next to Dorcas during the wedding... whole time i hear... faster lah... i'm hungry.... y so long? aiyoh... faster lah... Well i had fun sitting next to hear... doesn't she look like a innocent nun with the hairband?
Dorcas and me:
Me: Dorcas i wanna picture with you.
Dor: I'm eating.. can't u wait.
Me: NO! Faster lah. Sherlz take a photo of me and dor
Dor: I'M EATING!
Me: (waiting impatiently n sherlz takes a picture)
Me: EIIIII... wait
(dor puts her chicken down and takes a drink. SHerlz takes the picture)
Me: EIII.... dorcas.... i want nice picture.
Dor: Urgghhh....ok ok
(nice picture taken) happy.. :) :) Posted by Picasa