ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Happy 22nd birthday Wei Yi!!!! Well... this picture was taken last year..... didn't bring my camera for this year's bday. I hope u enjoyed ur birthday dinner after all the stress, frustration, decision makings u had to go through before the date. Looking back, we weren't close in the beginning when u first came to Pert. But during this and last year, i've gotten to know you. I loved my trip in Singapore... eating delicious food, walking non-stop, shopping and chit chatting. I enjoy ur company and am blessed to call u friend. Thank you for being u and for ur care, love, honesty, wittyness, wisdom, smiles, and joy.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home