ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, April 18, 2006


Happy Birthday darling MICHELLE!!!!! U an angel and a joy to me. Never thought we'll become so close after that call i got from ur father. I thought it would be a one day outing with u, but it turned out to be a lifetime friendship. Thank you for ur warm hugs, encouragements, sweet smile, and our chit chats. :) Will never forget how we met, our time in our house watching dvd while u and tian have ur courtship happening, and our trip to the farm. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy birthday to uuuuu, queen of dance!!!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe...thank you all so much!!!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    hehehe :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home