ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Just got back from 4 days of camp. AWESOME camp, coz my group won for Iron chef, Amazing race and the overall games. YEAH! Sherlz was the BEST leader!!! GOOOOo Sherlene!! :) Had a great time bonding with ppl and those that I don't know well. Also had confirmation from God about my plans for next year. So that's GOOD.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger CHI YENN said…

    ya man...why you think SHERLENE HENG won Best Camp Leader..or something like that.

    how on earth you guys blitzed all the games is beyond me...considering you have less man-power than the others. proves that brains don't = brawn.

    congrats on the results. great testimony there. heard some of the rest did pretty well too...WOOOO!!!!!

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    heyyy...congrats on ur grades la...you should have said today! then i can congratulate u in person...then sekali i never read ur blog then i would never know one...

    anyway, wahahaha...thanks...even though devotions was always err...very weird...and ended early. lol. but our group was cool la. it wasnt me. ehe.

    good that u got confirmation. so what are ur plans? share sometime =)

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. everyone says sherlene is a great leader. i would NEVER have guessed. :P wahaha.. jkjkk.

    WELL DONE ON YOUR GRADES!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home