ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, December 12, 2005

thank you so much chi yenn for everything.... the wedding wouldn't be the same without u... dun run away when its my turn.. :) i'll cry if u dun attend for mine...or help me... :( :( :(
Ah sou.. the apple of norman's eyes..... dun trip norman...
kor kor yam cha... during the speech i had to remind myself to say kor kor and not norman... ppl couldn't tell that i dun normally call kor kor... coz during the speech it wasn't naturally when i said kor kor.. hehehe. :)

ah Sou yam cha

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home