ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

malay

my malay is down the drain.... its already there in the first place but i think its in the dungeon now.... let me blog in malay and see how bad it is..

hari ini ialah jethro's harijadi. dia adalah dua puluh tiga tahun. :) saya tidak beli hadiah kepada dia kerana saya tak tahu beli apa untul dia. tapi hari selasa, saya dan jethro pergi carousel dan dia beli kamera untul hairjadi dia. orang yang kerja dengan dia di australian reflection bagi dia voucher. jethro beli kamera dengan voucher, saya beli memory card untuk harijadi dia. :) hari ini saya pergi ke rumah dia untuk makan. kami makan ikan dan nasi. ada banyak orang. saya cakap dengan kawan dia, mereka sangat baik(dunno wats friendly). :) selepas makan, saya dan jethro pergi tengok wayang, kahwin kaput. saya rindu pergi jalan jalan dengan jethro.

how's my malay?

6 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    what is the english translation?!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger genxenn said…

    today is jethro's birthday. he is 23 years old. i did not buy a present because i don't know what to get for him.. but on tuesday, me and jethro went to carousel and he bought a camera for his birthday. his colleague who worked with him at australian reflection gave him a voucher. jethro bought the camera with the voucher, i bought the memory card for his birthday.. today i went to his house to eat.. we had fish n rice.. there was a lot of people.. i spoke to his friends, they are friendly..after eating, me and jethro went to the movies to watch wedding crashers.. i miss going walk walk with jethro
    (pergi jalan jalan - direct translation; going walk walk)..

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *clapclaP*

    altho i erm. dun understandddd...

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger gRacE said…

    cool.. thanks~

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » » »

     
  • At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... Farmers+insurance+claims Bmw motorcycle performance sikh golf zyrtec d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home