ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, August 04, 2005

incomplete

its been 4 days i've haven't seen jethro and 2 days i haven't talked to him.... sooo lonely... well... work, research and ppl calling me out keeps me busy but when i'm all alone at home my heart is calling out for jethro... as some might know, me and jethro are 'taking a break' thus spending less time with each other and more time with God coz we wanna base our relationship with God as the centre of it all. We're also taking this time to seek Christ and find out our purpose in HIM. i feel incomplete without Jet but i know it is this time that God is grooming us.

So when i'm not alone what do i do to keep myself busy?

Saturday i went sandboarding with some of the youth which was really fun... i wanna go sandboarding and skiing next time. speaking of holidays.... i watched the great outdoors on monday and they're giving away 7 free holidays for 2, so i called a few destinations and hopefully i can win. will its 1 in a million. but just doing for fun and trying new things out. :) so... saturday... went sandboarding and at night celebrated chi yenn and cheryl's bday. Had karaoke and cake and chi yenn and carmen stayed over at my place which was funnn :) i love sleep overs. i've had a deprived child hood. :) no sleep overs unless they sleep over at my place and if i wanna sleep over their place, my parents have to know my friend's parents very very very well.

sunday was church and... wat happened? getting old so memory also degrading. oh yeah.... organized a dinner for chi yenn's bday at my house. :) hope they enjoyed the food... i didn't cook, more like they cooked coz it was korean bbq on the table with veit thingo wraps.

monday, tues, wed and thurs... tabor and uni class.... researching for my research on memory. thank God that i've got good group members.

oh .. mom and dad is coming to perth tomorrow... so no cooking, cleaning and laundry for a month... YIPEE!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    hehe..
    i never got to go on sleepovers either! except in sherlene's place... but yah..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home