ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

yesterday i baked muffins for the first time... but guess wat?? i put too long.. just one minute longer n it got a bit burnt but not totally.. so the muffin was a bit hard... so sad but nvm... practise makes perfect. :) yesterday i went to michelle's house to see momo with my mother. momo so big an active already.... last time when he was a baby he was so cute.. always sleeping.. just love to carry him when he's sleeping, like a baby.... but now he's still cute.... :) i can't wait to get a dog of my own... but when will that happen i have no idea...... maybe when i get married but that will take ages..... what dog will i get?? i also have no idea.... i want small n cute n nt much of fur... n no hassle to maintain the doggy...... *off to doggy land*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home