ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, March 25, 2004

today went to michelle's house to see her cute doggy called MOmO... he's such a good boy.. never heard him bark before... he's so cute... i wish i've got a doggy.... this week i saw Queer eye for the straight guy and one method of a guy saying 'I love u' to his gf is by surprising her with a puppy inside a box.... that's the sweetest... wish jet will do that for me.... but i dun think that will ever happen soon.. oh well... for the time being, just have to go to either michelle or yin's house to play with their doggy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home