ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, April 05, 2004

monday.... monday is a free day for me but not today coz i've gotto finish an assignment for Tabor due tomorrow, 2000 words assignment and so far i've only got 460 words. what is the assignment about? assignment is about the importance of repentance and spiritual regeneration in counseling. i have a rough idea what to write but just need the words n the references... today's gonna be a long day....

what happened during the weekend?? whole sat night and half of sunday was rehearsing for our good friday musical play at churchland senior high, 7.30pm on good friday.... so if ur free that day... do come and see our play.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home