ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I am so sleepy.. Yesterday guess wat time i slept?? 3am... not that i want to but the stupid weather hindering me from my sleep.... so instead of sleeping in the room, i slept in the lounge and on the air cond.... so nice n cool. :) the air cond was only on for an hour....
i'm now at uni waiting for my lecture to start... some changes done to the library.. haven't come here for a long time, it's the first time i've been here since uni started. tells u how much i've been studying or coming to uni...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home