ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

sorry didn't blog for a week... missed me? :) last week i didn't do anything.... i just sat at home in front of the tv.... nothing to do.. dunno who to go out with.... so stay at home n be a potato couch. :)

friday, good friday my church had a musical drama and i was in it.. guess wat i did? i was the tree... the palm bearer... hey dun look down on us.... without us, the play wouldn't be the same.. :) pastor is thinking of us doing it again on 1st may at churchland senior high school. so if ur free that day come n see my swave the palms.. :) hehehe...

yesterday was my brother's birthday. we had a surprise for him at sherlene's house saying it's an easter pot bless... think he already guessed what was going on.. but anyway.... thank God sherlene and cherly reminded me it was his birthday coz i totally forgotten.. didn't know we're in the month of april... if they didn't remind me, yesterday would have been an ordinary day...

well.. it's our mid tern break.... so unfair uwa only has 1 week break while curtin has 2 weeks break.. :( well.. have a great break everyone n dun forget bout me in ur plans.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home