ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

i'm so tired!!! this whole week i'm at Tabor doing creative living up in padbury at north city church from 9am till 4.30pm. this course is so cool, gives me a different view on God and us. this unit focuses on what it mean for people to be created in God, it helps develop a positive self -image, develop personal and corporate spirituality, achieve self-control in life. learnt so much and i'm blessed to be taking this course. :) i've learnt that it doesn't start with us but it starts with GOD first. 'we are wyo we are in relation to God.' remember u are loved and adored by God no matter what u have done in ur life because he has forgiven us. You are made to be LOVED by god... so dun resist his love coz the greatest sin is to refuse GOd's love for u. :) there is so much to say but i'm so tired,another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home