ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, May 10, 2004

Who am I??

Can you decribe me??

These are from my testimonials on friendster:
- great friend and leader who's an always there type plus very caring too
- listener to my problems.. and also lending a hand when i'm down
- purest heart ever.. one that has never been fearful to love anyone
- sort of girl impossible to not love,impossible to not smile at,impossible to have any bad impression off

I'm so happy to have friends that cares for me and think the best of me... but unfortunately y i dun think the best of myself? y do i feel empty, lonely n broken? Someone come to my rescue....