ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, March 22, 2004

MONDAY!!!! most people hate mondays coz it's back to work or back to classes.... but for me... i love mondays coz i've got no classes on mondays. :) just sleeping in and watching tv the whole day. :) what a life.. :)

Today was the most hotest monday's ever!! went to carousel with jethro... :) in the nice cool air cond and saw puppies.... they are sssssssssssooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! if anyone buys me a cute n adorable puppy i'll do anything for them!!! anything!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home