ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, December 11, 2006

Cow stuck on the tree

Sharo's friend, Andrew took us to Crown and Korean dinner and dessert

Chi and Sharo at the art market

Went to planet shakers church. Couldn't take any pictures inside coz prohibited. Awesome worship but during the sermon we were really sleepy coz service was 4pm and we had lunch around 2pm

Chi Yenn and Sharolyn entertaining themselves on the way back home on the train

cute penguin hiding underneath the walk path
My cousin, Alan and me.
the 4 of us on phillip Island
Freezing on Phillip Island.

kissed by a cute penguin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home