ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

can u escape the room?

There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house.

So have a try http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.

If you found:0-6 items, your IQ is very low, (total idiot)

6-8 items, Low IQ, (you are an idiot)

9-10 items, (you are normal)

11-12 items, (your IQ is high, above the average)

13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

got this site at:http://www.fasco-csc.com/

i managed to escape the room... so proud of myself.... so if i can do i think u can do it too.

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of thiscommunication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home