ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, May 09, 2005

mother's day

happy mother's day..

i think this year is the first year since dunno how long celebrated mother's day with mom. wat did we or I do for mother's day.

well.... saturday norm, linah, me and mom went dinner at vultures and saw david and grace there too. had yumm food norm treated us so i treated them for gelare. then told mom we're going out dinner tomorrow but she said she dun want but i insisted we go... soooo i asked my bro whether he wanted to go.. he said nope. he said y not have mother's day makan during lunch. i said okie but i'm still taking mom out for dinner.

so sunday mother's day... where did we go for lunch? penang.. with linah too... me talking to mom and norm talking to linah. at night linah and norm pak tor at hillary's while i took mom to tsunami at mosman park. sooooo nice... and guess who i saw? david and family.

we had a great dinner.... ordered soft shell crab for entree, 2 main meals, dessert and green tea. i paid. :) was so romantic.... we ate at the garden and got jazz music playing (cd) and christmas lights hanging all around.. so romantic.. wanna go again. been looking for romantic place like this with jet but all the places i took jet isn't so romantic like this... after that took mom to a drive along cottlesloe and then went to kings park for a walk. think that's the first time me and mom had a romantic date.. :) enjoyed the talk n the company. wish i took pictures.... grrr...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home