ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, April 11, 2005

innocent and sweet

u know in high school at the end of the year u'll have a year book... so guess who was named blur case of the year... MEee.... Mee...so embarrassing but thank god they didn't put my picture up.... it was the last year of high school too... i'm not blur... just innocent....

this will contradict my innocence but anyway...

speaking of school... i miss school..... miss those times me and friends prank each other... i remember one prank on my friend's birthday.... 4 of us decided to write suspension letter for her bday and the reason was coz she never brought her swim suit during swimming PE so have to suspend her... of my frend was a prefect so she got the headings and wrote the letter. we passed the letter to her when she came to school saying the head teacher gave it to her.

when she opened the letter she was shocked and didn't know what to do. she said she wanted to talk to the PE teacher but we said later lah.. not now coz she she talked to the PE teacher about the fake suspension letter we instead would be suspended for fraud.

after lunch the prefect gal ran to our lockers crying and was so releaved that we were there. we asked her wats wrong. she was crying coz she heard few of our year students were in the headmasters room and thought it was us. so she thought we were suspended for the fraud letter but it turns out it wasn't us.... so instead of the prank for the bday gal it affected another gal. n we eventually told the bday gal bout our prank.

after that bday we didn't do such drastic pranks but small ones. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home