ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, May 16, 2005

oink oink

i guess how many hours i slept yesterday after the camp? 17 hours... after church i slept from 2.30 till 9pm woke up had dinner and slept again from 12 till 10.30. :) sooooo relax.... so niceee...

i had a great time during the weekend. jet, chi yenn, dorcas, jess, sherlz, justin, sharoyln n me went rogaining (long distance cross country navigation) at dryandra woodland. :) my group, jet, me, chi yenn and justin walked 10km through the bushes, up and down hills, for 4 and a half hours and we completed the the training course. i'm so proud of myself. half way i was like soooo tired and if u gave me a choice i would head back to our cabin but the other 3 wanted to finish the whole course of the walk... so i went along.. i'm glad i did the whole thing... was self satisfactory. :)

i'm also proud of myself for driving in the dark.. from 11.30pm till 2am. i was soooo scared that i had to go to the toilet.... so had to stop and wow... the stars..... magnificant. the drive was scary coz there were bush fires... so air was smokey and visibility wasn't clear... thank god we drove there safely and came home safely and realy thank god that it didn't rain the whole time we were there. i enjoyed my time there and the company. thanks dorcas for organizing this. :) if u ask me to do again.. maybe i might but maybe i might not. :)

hope all is well with u zac.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home