ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

embarrassing

such an embarrassing day...

well... normally when i see someone that i'm not close to or dun know very well i don't say hie to them unless they see me and i'll say hi but if they dun, i won't tap on their shoulder and say hie. well.. today i thought i saw justin Ti (steph ti bro). gave him eye contact but he didn't seem to know so.. i continued walking.... and saw him again... so i said hi, he was like 'huh?' i said ur justin rite? he shocked his head.... arrghh embarrassing.. so i left and i couldh here him and his friend laughin.... talk about embarrassing...

5 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehe...vb...u so cute!!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aww...hahahahahhaa...

    hate it wen u wave to someone hu OBVIOUSLY noes u...n they dun wave bakk..ultimate rejetion...i mite juz go slit my wrist n stop being friendly...jk jkZ...i hate blood.

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    hehee.e...

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eh...is he in udub?
    i think i see him around too...
    but maybe its just his lookalike.
    i dun say hi lah...coz im sure he doesnt know who i am.
    but you know some people i just see on campus so much that they start smiling at me. and i get scared.

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    vic...... *speechless*

    nvm nvm.. at least you took the courage... good one..
    unlike some ppl who just walk around uni without noticing anything.. hmph

     

Post a Comment

<< Home