ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

there's more stuff didn't tell u

12. slept over at chi yenn and jess's house. but with jess house, we were suppose to sleep on the beach... but no young adults went.. so we crashed at jess house.
13. went crabbing again n invited tian who helped catch 7 crabs... yuuuummmmyy
14. jet bought a ring for me. :) engagement or not???
15. lied under the starts with chi yenn, norm, sharolyn, n zac at south perth
16. been eating lots of japanese till i'm sick of it.
17. every sat raising funds for the tsunami by washing cars

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! »

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home