ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, February 14, 2005

THank you So much from the bottom of my heart!

Thank you so much michelle for changing my layout... its so nice and different.. i like the new change... what will i do without u???? thanks so much!!!!!

ANyway.. Happy valentines day to all!!!!!!

me worked today at red teapot... work with jet cleaning office and had dinner together... he got me a paua shell necklace that matches my ring. :) he bought it himself... so i wasn't there to choose it... so sweet of him... u might ask what i got for him?? err... my present to him is my company.. hehehehe.. :)

ps.. how u do the thing with ur name when i write ur name it comes into a different colour and ppl can click on it and ur web page will come out??

3 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HeyZ..!! ohHH..ur using micheLLe's layoutt...niceeEE... :)

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger jeffyen said…

    About the name with different colour, it's basically the code for hyperlinks.

    < a href="http://www.yourfriendswebsiteaddress.com" >link name< /a >

    Remove the spaces above to see the actual result.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger gRacE said…

    hehe.. so was that the surprise he had for u?! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home