ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Gong Hei Fat CHOY!!!!!

wish u all a blessed year filled with the overflowing Love of CHrist.

haven't been blogging for quite some time... so wassup with my life..

1. working at red teapot, 3 times a week
2. gonna start uni on the 28th feb
3. haven't been shopping lots, haven't gotten my 12 hours sleep in a day yet
4. been a maid at home (cleaning, cooking, laundry)
5. parents are here so not a maid for awhile.
6. got an ang pau from dad
7. since parents here, been having delicious food
8. helping jethro in cleaning offices
9. did a 1 week volunteered camp with mentally disable adults
10. been spending wonderful time with Jethro
11. got engaged.. (just kidding)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home