ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, December 02, 2004

i'm back.... haven't blog for so long... first is having a great time back in kl, second is busy and third is lazy. :)

oh.. won't be going to singapore already... dad just had a minor operation so he can't go to singapore.... n mom have to take care of dad... so i can't go alone coz parents won't let... so staying in kl... also changed my ticket from the 23rd till the 30th dec.. take care of dad... or more like give him more stress. :)

this saturday is linah (my bro gf) brother's wedding... so will be attending his wedding.... when i was young i use to... sorta.. like her brother.... but not anymore..... think we're gonna be brother and sister in law soon. :) maybe... dunnno yet. :)

miss ya all!! miss u jethro the most!!!!!!!