ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, November 11, 2004

as u get older, do u think u become wiser?? today just finished one paper and it went really welll.... we had the questions.... well we had 8 questions but only 6 came out in the exams and we only had to write 3 essays... so i prepared 5 essays and only 3 came out from what i prepared.. so that great....... memorised and put down everything i memoried... :) so that was cool... wrote like 17 pages altogether front and back for 2 hours.... hand so tired.... :)

oh one tip... if ur memorizing.... do not watch tv or listen to the radio after u memorise if u do watch tv.... it will bombard with what u memories and confuse u.... so all that u memories would go down the drain... so intead after u've memorized... sleep or pray.. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home