ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, October 21, 2004

me just came back from a mission trip to busselton.... 8 of us were there from sat till monday morning... woke up early like 5am monday and drove back to perth coz some of them had to work and i had uni. was very tiring coz on saturday night couldn't sleep.... freezing cold... and sunday night had a short sleep. so when i went back to perth i caught up with my sleep. :)

the mission trip was great too..... all 8 of us were in charge of sunday service, so keat did worship leading, me on the keyboard and it was also my first time playing the piano in church.... was very nervous but i thank God that he was able to use my fingers to play :), shermaine on bass, pete (one of the busselton guy) was on drums, tong and chi yenn were back up, aunty sok hwa was the speaker and david said a testimony... there were 2 services....it was so cool.... coz lots of the congregation were kinda old ppl and there was a song that they had to move and do the actions so we thought they wouldn't do... n also the congregation wasn't very big.... but when we worship... it felt like the whole church was filled with ppl.... n everyone did the actions to the praise song. :) that was so cool... ppl were also very friendly

busselton was so quiet and peaceful.. its like the town of melacca. :) do u know how old the ppl in busselton get married there?? as young as 17 and 18 year old.... one of the pastor's son is getting married in 1 month time and he's 18 if i'm not mistaken.