ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Thursday, July 01, 2004

busy week.... monday worked.... today was quite busy but couldn't handle
tues and wed helped jet clean up his old house.... u dun wanna know how dirty his house is..... dirties house of the year..... we had to use 7 of those green big dustbin to empty out the trash... n 7 is not enough.. there's more rubbish.... than on tues and wed we watched 2 movies..... one is mean girls and the other is superman 2, i wanted to watch prince n me but they didn't have it in innaloo but they had it in carousel so instead we watched superman 2. both shows are quite alrite.... not the best but alrite... on wed nite me n jet went out for a nice dinner...it was a great nite.... we ate in sheraton n he paid... hehehe.. :)
thursday worked again... i kinda like working... today was very quiet.. just 3 tables.... luckily i bought a book to read.. :) quite relaxing... got my second pay too.. yeah.. :)