ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Monday, September 13, 2004

so long haven't blog yet... miss me? :) hehehe.... had a great friday on 10th but not so good weekend coz i had to finish up two assignments due today...

but friday was a surprise.. coz my birthday we had powerhouse at my house and zac and chi yenn organised this surprise for me at my house.. so they had to get me out of the house and zac offered take me out by asking me to go shopping with him at 5pm. so i went and at 6.30pm i told zac that i had to go home coz i haven't eaten my dinner and ppl would be at my house... so we took the bus and when we got on the bus jet came up on the bus carrying a bunch of pink lilies... so beautiful..... so he and i was surprised coz he didn't know i was on the bus and vice versa. than i reached home and found chi yenn hiding under the table.. so that wasn't a surprise... than sharolyn and brendan came out of my room surprising me... so 3 ppl surprised me and the rest of them... came to my house at 7 to 7.30pm... so it was more like i surprising them... :) we had a pot bless at home and aunty cara was out guest speaker for ph.. :)