ĈαЯρ¡ξ đΐεM

'In my darkest hour silence spoke louder than words I am lost in a floating dreamscape I see my face behing a mask with knowing steps I am lured closer reflection strips my guise In the heart of darkness I see a light I hear my voice and I am found' - The mask Venezia

Tuesday, February 21, 2006


No more stress, no more assignments, no more exams, no more late nights and expressos. The day finally came for Jethro to graduate. Sacrificing his friends and family back in Malaysia, entering into a land unknown to him, I thank you for your sacrifice. It was the best 4 years of my life with you studying here in Perth. We've had out ups and downs during the 4 years, with me screaming in your ears to study, but it all paid of that day :) I pray that you will be successful in everything that you put your heart into. May u be a beacon to wherever God leads you.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home